Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hoping to learn something at CNMC12

So I pondered and wondered whether I should attend the "International Catholic Bloggers’ Summit" at the  Catholic New Media Conference in Arlington.

I just didn't (and really still do not) know if my very small (and very new) presence (and limited ability too) would fit in. Additionally, $80.00 on such an uncertainty is not the norm for my family's budget.

However, after reviewing the program, there's a session that definitely works for me: Starting a Blog Without a Clue.

I do believe that I will find the day helpful, educational, and enjoyable.  I'm looking forward to it, and hope to see some of the much more familiar bloggers in person.


2 comments:

  1. Why would you still need how to begin a blog..you are already a pro... lol.

    God's
    blessings and peace,

    Fr;Esprit FMI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Father, but lol is right! I am so glad I went. I had a great time and found it educational, entertaining, and most if all challenging. Challenging as in a challenge to live up to my Faith not just on the blog but in the flesh and spirit too. Peace

      Delete