Tuesday, October 30, 2012

No real pro-life candidates, but one LOVES abortion

I never intended to go a whole week without blogging, but there were some family matters and other issues that were more important. For starters, Brandon was ill all last week, and even before. Poor boy missed his last football game. Even worse, he hates missing school, and had to miss 7 1/2 school days. He was really excited to get back yesterday. Additionally, last week my oldest daughter, Amanda, popped in for a surprise visit for a few days.

Honestly, I did not want my first returning post to be about politics, but it will be.

I saw this article on facebook this morning. Of course the intention is to shock me from thinking that Mitt Romney was pro-life and has changed his position, and so this somehow cancels out any pro-life-first voter discernment.

I won't bother to link to the numerous posts I have made about Romney not really being pro-life. But I am a bit disturbed that some make this a big deal, while not fairly pointing out that it is President Obama who seems to be "in love" with abortion. It is President Obama who has made very loud and clear his support of Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest provider of abortions. It is President Obama who has supported late-term and even partial birth abortions. You know, the ones where the baby's head is delivered, and then a pair of scissors is jammed into the back of it's skull. It is President Obama who as a State Senator voted more than once to not protect babies who survive abortion, but to instead leave them in soiled linens to die.

Romney is not pro-life anywhere near to my liking. But you just can't be any more pro-abortion than Obama.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment